Friday, November 30, 2012

Chanel Red Leather Lambskin Quilted Handbag Purse W Gold Chain Strap Tassel

Pin It now!


Unearthed out of a wealthy well know Arizona woman’s estate in (biltmore) phoenix, Arizona:(name will not be disclosed) chanel red quilted leather or lambskin handbag #2092653with gold metal strap. (solid nice chain!)leather or lambskin I am not sure. You be the judge. I will be listing a number of chanel handbags, they are all out of the same woman’s estateand were all purchased from neiman marcus, saks fifth avenue and i’magnin. Some even have the original receipts. No I cannot send them nor show them at all. Privacy of course.please look at my feedback, I sold all of her chanel jewelry about a year ago.yes this is all authentic/real call it what you want.some bags will have the hologram sticker and id card, some wont.please let the pictures answer all of your questions.some bags have no hologram but a id card. I am assuming that cardwent with that purse because that is how I came across them. There will be no refunds/returns if that id card does not match the purse for some odd reason.most pieces come with a box or a dust cover, I make no guaranteed that they are the originaldust cover or box. I did my best to sort them each with some type of protection.i never clean my estate items, how you see the item is how I got the item. Condition: let the pictures do the talking for the condition!if there is any major damage I will make a note. Strap drop to me means total strap length, that is what I will give. Measurements: please see above. Keep in mind. These are all approximate measurements.no returns if there is a slight difference in our dimensions.(unless it is major of course, 2″ or more I would say) I don’t make mistakes. Please do not bid if you do not agree with my shipping costs nor ask if I will lower them.if you can afford chanel, you can afford shipping :-) What you see is what it is, let the pictures do the talking. I do not clean estate items in any way, shape or form. Will combine shipping if you buy other items I have listed. I mail every item I sell priority mail in united states postal service cardboard priority mail boxes. Bidder budget $20.00 shipping. This price includes signature confirmation & insurance, please do not ask me to ship any other way. To keep people honest, I use delivery confirmation on all items mailed. Good luck! Ships from peoria, Arizona currently selling for 31.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now