Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nwtbetseyville Checkerboard Red Handbag Retail $8800 Betsey Johnson

Pin It now!



Betsey johnson is now out of business last chance 2 buy


Jdtackett0316 store to my auction! Betsey johnson betseyville pleated Satchel Checkerboard red nwt originally $88 this is a classic betseyville betsey johnson bag with roses. This bag is super cute .this bag has silver Hard ware with the signature betseyville on the front of the bag. Dress in photos is not included but available for purchase! * please note if an item is listed in a lot I can not separate that lot so that you can purchase one item! You May send me a message telling me your interest in one particular item out of a lot, and if the lot does not sell I can contact you then. Thank you for understanding that due to the time it takes to photograph items, and list them it would not be conducive for me to split them up after they have been listed. Paypal only! Payment is due within 24 hours of auction end, unless it’s a buy it now item and payment is due immediately. I gladly ship within 1 business day of receiving payment! Thank you! If you need additional time please contact me immediately. I will always do my best to work with my buyers I do not accept returns, so please view the item carefully. If you have questions or would like additional pictures please contact me, I will be more than happy to answer your questions. If you do not intend to pay then please do not buy. It’s unfortunate how often someone will purchase an item and then not pay for it. That forces us (ebay sellers) to do unnecessary work including filing with ebay to retrieve our costs, and to then re list said item(s). So please pay for your purchases. I will file a dispute for anyone who wins and item but does not pay. Thanks! I will ship within 2 business days after receipt of payment so that your item(s) get(s) on its way to you! I appreciate excellent customer service. And so I try to provide the same type of service I appreciate myself. Shipping May be usps or ups to the contiguous 48 states. I do not ship internationally! Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Feedback: I pride myself on my 100% positive feedback if you have any problems with your order(s) please contact me before leaving negative feedback, and we will resolve the situation. I will leave positive feedback for you within 15 of purchase. Happy bidding! Ships from west palm beach , FL Priced 20.00 Click here to read more….




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now