Sunday, May 13, 2012

Vintage Chanel Red Pursehandbagpreowned

Pin It now!



Up for your consideration is a preowned vintage chanel quilted handbag: red approx. 9 1/2×7 approx. 12″ drop fair used condition has a few troubled spots that can be cleaned & restored to life with a good spa treatment, she’s not perfect but very cute! Serial ID Number intact including card fabulous bag for during the day or night out. :) No smells( I don’t smoke, nor have any pets) I am selling this bag from my own closet private collection, therefore there will be no returns or refunds (please remember this is a preowned handbag with flaws, not brand new and was used almost everyday by me). Please, please ask for extra pictures and all questions will be answered im open to offers as well *free standard shipping within the US Only international shipping is extra and at the buyers own risk not responsible for fees occurred from buyers country. Disclaimers: – the measurements given are always approximate and are not cause for a return. – the photos might not show the exact true colors of the item due to the calibration between the actual item, the camera, and individual computer screens/display settings. – I try my best to describe the item as accurately as I can, it is truly impossible to describe every single spot, scratch, mark or natural blemishes inherent to pre-owned items.(that’s why asking plenty of questions is important). Thank you so very much for looking at my auction posted with ebay mobile ships from sunnyplace, us priced 26.00 Click here to read more….




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now