Monday, December 17, 2012

Authentic Rare Red Hobo Fendi Purse Handbag Hand Bag Leather

Pin It now!


My in laws bought this jaw dropping fendi purse on a trip to la. It was a very generous birthday present, I know they paid a fortune for it, but I am a mom of three and this purse is anything but a mom purse! It is very trendy and fashionable. Its bright flame red/orange coloring and hot detailed accents will surely catch the attention of everyone around you. The leather is so soft and the handles fit your arm perfectly. I tried carrying it around one day and received tons of compliments but i’m afraid i’m just too old and boring for this kind of flare! The bag is in new condition (except the fact that I carried it to lunch and the the salon one day but you can’t tell) and comes with the original dust bag and card showing authenticity. Would make a great christmas gift! Ships from mayer, Minnesota currently selling for 56.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now