Thursday, December 6, 2012

Betsey Johnson Large Tote Yours Mine Ours Shopper Red Heart Nwt Handbag Purse

Pin It now!


I have many designer bags, new with tag and vintage, on auction at this time. I love to give great breaks on combined shipping so check my other auctions. All my authentic handbags will come to you from my clean, smoke free home. Check out my other items! New with tags betsey johnson yours mine & ours quilted heart design of in dark red pvc chain accent on straps, studsdesigner plaque on front toward bottom signed large roomy interior in colorful designer splashed lining slip pockets on one side zipper pocket on the other side silver tone hardware just another beautiful betsey johnson creation view my other auctions below: visit my entire auction showcase paypal—ebay’s service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your ebay purchases! Shipping and handling (all usd): usa: see shipping calculator to “calculate shipping” with your zip code near the bottom of the listing other countries:: see shipping calculator to “calculate shipping” with your country name near the bottom of the listing. Note: international buyers are responsible for any import duties or fees. We declare the bid value of this item and we declare it as merchandise. Do not ask us to violate customs laws. See my other auctions combined shipping always available while we try to insure the accuracy of our auctions, mistakes sometimes happen. For this reason, our liability is limited to a refund of the final bid price of this auction. Auction content copyright © 2009, mersadiesheart ships from barre, Vermont currently selling for 29.99…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now