Sunday, December 16, 2012

Designer Red Leather Kate Spade Handbag Purse With Gold Detail

Pin It now!


This is a gorgeous kate spade handbag that I only carried for a short while. It is in like new condition. No stains and only one very tiny little white scuff on one of the bottom sides – unnoticeable unless you are closely inspecting the bag. No stains on the interior, but it is a little dusty from sitting in my closet. I get bored quickly with my purses, so why shouldn’t someone else enjoy them! This would make an amazing christmas gift and is the perfect color for the season! The adorable gold dotted interior features a middle zipper pocket, as well as a logoed zipper pocket on the inside (pictured) of one of the open pockets, and three sewn pouches (for cell phone, pens, lipstick, etc) on the inside of the other open pocket. Dimensions are about 12 inches wide, by 10 inches high. It is a structured bag, so it is about 4.5 inches deep. Straps are about 9 inches from bottom to top. Returns are not accepted, unless merchandise does not arrive as stated. If you have concerns once you receive, please contact me to resolve. If you have questions prior to bidding, please email me. If you’d like expedited shipping for christmas, please message me and I will calculate ups next day air costs for your location. Payment is required within 48 hours of winning bid, or I reserve the right to re-list. Paypal and checks are accepted. I will ship your merchandise once payment is received. Ships from cincinnati, Ohio currently selling for 45.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now