Friday, December 21, 2012

Michael Michael Kors Red Jet Set Item Grab Bag Jacquard Tote Handbag Purse

Pin It now!


Filmom store michael michael kors red jet set item grab bag jacquard tote handbag purse *michael kors bag *~~~ jet set item grab bag ~~~brand new with tag smart and stylish looking michael kors tote in a signature jacquard body with leather trim & handle. This tote is an essential for a sophisticated professional. Great for tees and jeans.this bag is crafted with elegance and style. Style#: 38s1xttt4jcolor: beige/ebony/ red retail: $228.00 tax approximate measurements: 12″l (across middle) 15″l (across top) x 11″h x 6″wtop handle: 9″ drop ( from top closure up)features:* top hidden snap closure that expands open with two side snap closure* made of a signature jacquard body with leather trim & handle* adjustable leather handles* mk hangtag included* michaels kors engraved on every hardware* bottomed feet for protection* spacious interior, signature interior lining, a zip wall pocket and multifunctional open pockets guaranteed authentic !see my other auctions for more great items!be sure to add me to your favorite list! Payment details:i only accept paypal as a form of payment.due to past experiences, if I can’t receive your payment with in 3 days or if I can’t hear from you after you win, I will be obliged to file for an unpaid dispute & the item will be relisted. For serious bidder only. Please don’t bid if you don’t intend to pay!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shipping and handlingi can’t control the postal system. However, I always make it a point that I ship items asap & provide you with the delivery confirmation # & custom form# (international) buyers. I will gladly combine shipping. International bidders, please email me for shipping price prior to bidding. I only ship global priority mail for a more secured item (if) available.combine shipping policybuyers will pay the highest shipping and handling cost and will receive 50% discount of the shipping/handling listed for every additional items won. Items must be won with in 5 days of auction and paid in one invoice. If you need more time, please contact me.for international buyers, please contact me for shipping and handling discount of multiple items won. International buyers – please note: import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.attention international shoppers: all of your purchases are mailed out within 1 business day of payment & after your address will be confirmed. However delivery times vary depending on the country they are being shipped to in addition to volumes of mail going through customs at the time. Typically packages arrive within 10-14 business days but please allow 3-4 weeks in case there are any delays. I have no control over the time it takes packages to get through customs. Buyer is responsible for any duty/tax that their government May charge.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~about mei pay close attention to the latest fashions and trends that’s why I choose all my items with care and detail. I always buy all my purses/clothing from a major depatment stores or factory store outlets that’s why I guarantee it’s authenticity. I refuse to buy used or knock-offs. All my items are stored in a clean and smoke-free environment. Please bid with confidence. Domestic handling time:priority mail – 3-5 daysfirst class or parcel post – 6-10 days or it May variesi do not ship to apo/ fpo. Due to the fact that shipping is a bit high on these places like California, Texas, Arizona, seattle/ Washington, Oregon, will add $1.00 for the s&h costs. Template and graphics © 2008 original template designs. Ships from bowdoin, Maine currently selling for 26.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now