Thursday, December 27, 2012

Vintage Gucci Handbag Monogram Purse Crossbody Shoulderbag 100 Genuine Navy Red

Pin It now!


100% authentic vintage gucci handbag purse this is from gucci’s extremely impression accessory collection line which was made in italy gucci monogram double gg’s shoulderbag crossbody style……navy blue double gg’s goldtone clasp and the famous red ribbon navy blue trim! This is one of their earlier pieces I believe which dates to the l960′s possibly early 70′s; this designer handbag is preowned and it does show some wear that is consistent with age but still a very very nice genuine designer purse. I have priced this what I think is very reasonably in today’s market but kept in the mind the purse does have minor wear and I have taken several photos to show to the areas where there is any type of wear so please look at all the photographs and you can email me at any time if you would like me to answer any other questions regarding this item i’ll be happy too…..history of the bag: purchased from neiman marcus in southern California. The interior of the bag is lined in blue suede fabric but it does show wear and discoloration to the fabric itself and because of that a few of the numbers of the gold serial number of the purse are not visible or at least I can’t make a couple of them out but my eyesight sucks lol; the good news is there are no holes or tears or anything of that nature. The strap has a goldtone buckle and it is fully adjustable for easy carrying it’s a little stiff due to age but still quite nice….i have personally bought sold and owned genuine gucci handbags and wallets over the years, and can tell you they are positively great to own and carry…..superb quality of construction with a classic tasteful and highly recognizable design and logo. I accept paypal and I am offering the buy it now option wih a great buy it now price (i was tempted to raise it lol after looking at some completed auctions of the past but I didn’t *s*) which is considerably less than what similar authentic gucci bags of this particular vintage are currently selling for; if you would like to purchase this fine vintage designer bag immediately; this is truly a good option for anyone who doesn’t want to risk losing out to another bidder. Please take a moment and view my other auctions being offered here on ebay, i’ll be more than happy to combine shipping totals for multiple items won. Domestic shipping within the usa to be paid by buyer at the cost of $7.75 priority mail and that includes the cost of delivery confirmation being provided as well; international bidders are always welcome, however you will need to email me in advance of bidding so that I can calculate what the shipping cost will be to your particular country and I will email you back asap with that information. I do accept returns as I want you to be happy with your purchase….however, bear in mind 90% of my items are true vintage and therefore I will describe as accurately as possible but they will not be in brand new condition unless noted as new old stock or nos in the description. If I should inadvertently misrepresent an item then I will of course be happy to refund your money in full provided the item is returned to me in the same condition it was received in and please contact me within 48 hours of receiving your pkg. If there is a problem and i’ll do my very best to resolve it to your complete satisfaction. Happy holidays! From lamaisonrouge on ebay ships from porterville, California currently selling for 29.99…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now