Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Vtg Coach Large Red Legacy Leather Shoulder Bag Drawstring 9165 Handbag Mint

Pin It now!


Mamagargoyle store vtg coach large red legacy leather shoulder bag drawstring 9165 ourse handbag mint guaranteed authentic… Coach red leather drawstring purse handbag – shoulder bag – 9165 measurements: approx 9″ across at bottom, 12″ across at top of the purse; x 12″ high x 5″ deep single adjustable, removable shoulder strap drop of approx 14″ materials: coach leather, unlined suede interior, brass hardware this purse has one main interior compartment with an interior hanging slip pocket the slip pocket is embossed with the coach creed and serial no. 9165 drawstring closure, top handcrafted in the united states pics don’t do justice! Brand: coach color: red style: drawstring bag shoulder size / measurements: large condition: pre-owned, very good, minor wear – not perfect … Looks great! Teeny tiny spot on side, split hangtag. Please view all pics to see the surface wear – hard to find! See my other listings for more great items! Please check out my others auctions to combine shipping! A lot can fit in a flat rate box, for us buyers! *international buyers * I will not ship first class or flat rate envelope -they are not tracked – sorry no exceptions. Usps priority tracked and insured only* please, kindly make payment at the auction end (no more than 2 business days) buy it now items should be paid immediately at end of auction. I am more than happy to discount shipping on multiple items. Please wait & pay in one invoice. Understand that most of my items are pre-owned or vintage. I leave all major cleaning of items (if needed) up to the buyer. I often acquire items second hand. They May have been exposed to smoke, pets, perfumes, etc. I offer no guarantees that my items will be completely free of these, though I will do my best to note such in the listing. All measurements are approximate. There May be a black mark on the bottom sole of shoes. Please review all of the pictures provided, as they are the condition description. All items are sold “as is” so please ask any questions you might have before bidding. Sorry, no refunds, unless I make an error in the listing and the item is grossly misrepresented. I do not offer partial refunds, ever. By placing a bid, you agree to the terms above. Please contact me if you are not satisfied, prior to leaving feedback.. And keep all original packing materials. Quick priority shipping! Delivery confirmation is free / included and emailed to you. (international buyers: I will only ship usps priority mail (tracked & insured ) and will not ship flat rate envelope or first class. I’m sorry. I cannot respond to international email requests for cheaper, unsecure shipping quotes. I try to ship quick – usually within 2 / 3 business days of getting payment (no shipping on the weekend). *all military apo/fpo address are always welcome! A little time at the post office for you and your families is nothing in comparison to what you are doing for me and my family!* add to favorite sellersother items to view the showcase you need flash 6 or higher. Click here to install it now. –or– view other listings for mamagargoyle txzj pxzj6967 txzj-4 txzj81 ships from ridgewood, New Jersey currently selling for 29.99…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now