Thursday, January 31, 2013

Amazing Ln Prada Red Vitello Shine Leather Tote Handbag, Receipt and All Tags

Pin It now!


Up for bid is a beautiful prada vitello shine handbag. I purchased this a few months ago and only used this a handful of times. I fell in love with the rich red color. The handbag looks brand new inside and out. The corners shows a tiny bit of rubbing but you really have to look carefully to see it. The few times that it was used, many people came up to ask where it was purchased. Great for ladies who like to keep things organized. Handheld or used with shoulder straps. You will love it! Measures across (seam to seam) appx 14″, height appx 13″, 5″ deep. *center zip compartment *magnetic closure *zipper pocket on each side *comes with original receipt, all tags, dustbag, shoulder strap. *4 metal feet on bottom I cannot guarantee fit so it best to be familar with the brands I am listing. Please feel free to ask any questions/ additional pictures. I will try my very best to get back to you in 24 hours. Lastly, please note that I do not offer returns/exchanges. I am not a store and therefore do not have a full time staff to process paperwork. I describe all my items as it appears to avoid any surprises or problems. Please check my feedback to feel comfortable with your purchase. Paypal only, payment required immediately.on Jan-18-13 at 06:58:57 pst, seller added the following information: greeting, I have added a picture of the bottom of the handbag as requested. Also, I had questions about possible best offers. Please email you best offers to me and we can go from there. Good luck ships from New York, New York currently selling for 66.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now