Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Auth Burberry Haymarket Check Small Clutch Bag Purse Handbag Evening Leather Red

Pin It now!


Authentic burberry bagmeasures approximately 5.5″ x 8.5″strap drop: 7″bottom width: 1.5″only used a handful of times. In wonderful condition! Very clean!inside is clean as wellmade in italyzipper runs smoothlyno rips, stains, or tearscomes from a smoke and pet free homei’m also selling a matching wallet, check out my other listing for it!feel free to ask me any questions that you might have! Everything that I sell is guaranteed authentic. I don’t believe in buying fakes and don’t think that you should either. No reserve! :) Payment: I only accept paypal. Payment is due right away for buy it now. For auction items, payment is due within 5 days. International bidders, please contact me before making a bid (as I rarely ship international anymore due to so many difficulties). I’m currently cleaning out my closet, so make sure to check out my other items on sale! Thanks! Ships from albany, California currently selling for 20.50…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now