Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Authentic Chanel Red Leather Checkered Cc Logo Brooklyn Tote Handbag

Pin It now!


This is a beautiful authentic chanel tote bag that was given to my daughter-in-law. She is a teacher and got this gift from a very successful student. She has decided to sell and I am sellng it for her. It has never been used. I am not a handbag expert but as you can see from the pictures, it is unused, perfect, and authentic. The inside has a zipper pocket and it comes with the small chanel bag attached with a detachable strap. I have also taken pictures of the authenticity cerificate and the bag number is 9395451. The strap is red leather with heavy gold chain and it has a magnetic snap closure. They are listed from $1000 to $3800 and I am selling without reserve. This is the real deal and I will accept returns if it is not. I accept and prefer paypal since I can ship faster. Ships from strasburg, Ohio currently selling for 100.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now