Sunday, January 27, 2013

B Makowski Dark Red Leather Hobo Bag, Large Handbag Purse

Pin It now!


This bag is in wonderful condition! I wore it once! Just clashes with my red hair ;) Great size to gets all your goodies in here! It comes from a smoke free and pet free home. I am not a professional ebayer.. So please feel free to ask me any questions. I will try to get back to you in timely fashion. I do have a full time job, so I am not on all the time. Please read my feedback before bidding. I am open to shipping cost as well. I am not looking to make money on that. *i would like to require tracking as well! No reserve! :) Ships from hauppauge, New York currently selling for 36.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now