Monday, January 7, 2013

Hermes Older Handbag Purse Dark Red Large 16″x12″ Maroon Burgundy

Pin It now!


Hermes paris made in france this gorgeous bag was given to me as a gift about 10 years ago from my sister who worked at the hermes shop in paris. I have never seen another one like it. I don’t think it is leather, seems like a vinyl type material. It is in excellent shape with the exception of one small stitch missing on the handle that is stitched to the right front side. The lining is a fine linen material in black. It has a zippered compartment inside as well as two pouch compartments inside, very nice condition, no tears or stains. Size is 16″ wide, 12″ high, 5″ deep and the strap drop to the top of the bag is 10″. ~ beautiful handbag ~ ships from springfield, Oregon currently selling for 275.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now