Sunday, February 24, 2013

Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbag Purse Bag Red Leather

Pin It now!


Beautiful authentic medium-sized handbag by louis vuitton used and has signs of wear, but still gorgeous! Received nothing but complements every time I wore it. All leather, fiery red color. Has a zipper inside for storing small items cleaning out my closet due to moving to a smaller apartment, so I am selling a few handbags and other items, all original and authentic! I am spoiled, never purchased a knock-off :-) Will happily answer any question and meet any shipping requests. Will ship immediately, and if shipping turns out to be cheaper than the price I wrote – I will refund you. Thanks and good bidding! Ships from netanya, israel currently selling for 40.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now