Wednesday, February 13, 2013

B Makowsky Leather Handbag Glove Leather Pocket Shopper Chain Detail Claret Red

Pin It now!


B makowsky leather handbag glove leather pocket shopper chain detail bag claret red beautiful leather bag in excellent condition. There is a small pen mark that I could see and is shown in the pictures. The color is not even all throughout the bag but I think that is normal with genuine leather bags. It measures 15″w x 11″h x 5″d with a 9″ strap drop . I would say it is a medium sized bag. Thanks for looking! See my other listings for more great items! Please pay within 3 days of winning the auction. Contact me if there are any problems. Thanks! I will ship within 3 business days after receiving payment. Please contact me if you need your items sooner. Txzj pxzj432 txzj1 ships from friendswood, Texas currently selling for 31.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now