Saturday, February 23, 2013

Coach Genuine Patent Leather Brick Red Tote Shoulder Bag Handbag

Pin It now!


Pre-ownedcoach genuine patent leather brick redtote shoulderbaghandbagcoach creed no. G0773-11500 this is an attractive coach brick red tote in a popular style that never goes out of style and entirely genuine leather! I am calling this color brick red but am not sure of the exact name of this color. It is in the red family. Please make sure to look at the measurements of the bag. Pictures do not represent the size of the bag. Measurements are below. Condition and facts of bag: condition of bag: good pre-owned condition closure of bag: closes with a latch as seen in the pictures. Hangtag: it comes with a genuine leather brick red coach hangtag coach creed no.: g0773-11500 lining: lining is beautiful brick red background with a darker shade coach signature c material and is in good condition. No rips or tears. Stitching and seams inside lining are in good and secure condition. I saw no stains or marks on the lining. It has one zippered pocket on one side with the coach creed on it and 2 open pockets on the other side. Condition of outside of bag: accented with brass hardware. No rips or tears or stains on the leather that I saw. It has two pockets on each side of the bag with turn locks. The top of the bag has a single braiding design to it. The front of the bag has coach stamped on it and underneath that est. 1941. Corners show some wear on the bag at the bottom corners and on the bottom on each seam (where the seam meets the bottom of the bag) and those areas are lighter in in color. The bottom has 4 feet. The direct bottom of the bag looks good with very little wear to it. Stitching and seams outside of handbag are in good and secure condition. The outside leather of the bag is in good condition with no rips or tears. Handles: handles are in good condition with light wear and patina to them. Stitching on handles appears to be in good condition. Measurements: height: 9″, width: 12-1/2″ measured from left to right at the bottom of the bag, depth: 4-1/2″, strap or handle drop: 9″. Measurements are approximate and not exact. I will leave the conditioning and cleaning of this bag up to you. I took many pictures to show the condition of the outside of the bag and the inside of the bag so please look at the pictures closely and scan each one for the pictures tell a story about the condition of the bag also. This handbag is just stunning in a very attractive color and a hard to find popular style and will definitely make a statment. I will leave the cleaning and conditioning of the bag up to you. This is a pre-owned bag and was used but not abused with many years of wear life left to it and it maintains its attractiveness. Again please look at the pictures closely and take the time to scan over each picture for the pictures tell a story of the condition of the bag too. You might want to clean and condition the bag for it was pre-owned and has been used and I will leave the cleaning and conditioning of the bag up to you. This coach bag will make a beautiful statement once added to your handbag wardrobe and is a very stunning and attractive handbag. Please note: I have described this bag to the best of my ability however this is a pre-owned bag and I cannot say whether this bag has been around smoke or pets or perfumes so take that into consideration when bidding for what I might not smell if you are super sensative you might smell and if this can be an issue for you then its best to pass bidding on this auction. Please also take into consideration that I have tried to describe this to the best of my ability but could have missed something so what I might not have seen and not described you might see so please look at the pictures closely. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Please note: I require payment within 24 hours of auction end so if you are bidding please bid knowing that payment is due within 24 hours. This item will no longer be available for your purchase after the 4th day of payment not being received after the auction ends unless you email me within the 4 days after auction end. If you are sincere about making payment and need more time to pay other than the 4 days please email me before you place a bid on the auction and I will be more than happy to work something out with you. Thank you. Please take a moment and check out my other auctions. Thank you for looking! If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Please check out my other items. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. U.s. Shipping only – no international shipping payment: payment is due within 24 hours of auctions end via paypal. If you use buy-it-now then payment will be due immediately upon purchase. If Look at this more than one item all payments must be paid together on one invoice in order to get the combined shipping rate. If payment is not made within 24 hours or I do not hear from you I will have the right to relist the item and proceed through ebay for credit on the unpaid auction. If you need more time to pay please email me and I will be happy to accomodate you if I can. Thank you. Shipping: I only ship within the u.s. The shipping and handling cost will be 15.00 and includes insurance and will go via priority mail. I will combine shipping. Please note: my terms: item is being sold as is with no refunds. Ships from united states currently selling for 59.99…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now