Friday, February 8, 2013

New Auth Coach Poppy Crimson Red Patent Leather Slim Totehandbag 21583 Stunning

Pin It now!


New auth coach poppy crimson red patent leather slim tote/handbag 21583 stunning first off please read everything before bidding and please only serious bidders who intend to pay please consider your bid before placing it as per ebay rules once you bid you enter into a legally binding contract to pay and I do report non paying bidders. Also payment is due within 24 hours of auction end unless contacted before auction ends for more time no exceptions if you do not pay in the 24 hours and you did not contact me before biding for more time you risk losing your item to the next bidder in line or I reserve the right to cancel out the transaction. 100% authentic guaranteed or your money back and keep it however since I know it is authentic and purchased by me directly from coach this will not happen and any authenticator can verify authenticity this will not happen! Condition: this bag is in 100% brand new with retail tag attached condition and there is absolutly no issues with this bag it is brand spanking new and just stunning my pictures do not do it a bit of justice 10 times nicer in person. Also I had to take my pictures inside in a low lite room so I have to use a flash for all of them so you will see glares and reflections in most of the pictures this is just from my camera there is no marks on this bag absolutly brand new. Patent leather is really hard to photograph because it is so shiney. Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with coach I just love their products and love to shop! Please note all pictures (besides the last three which are stock photos used to show the true beauty ,color and size of the bag) are taken of the actual bag Look at this bid with confidence here all items are always authentic and I take lots of pics to show you every detail of the bag. Please check my feedback as it speaks for itself. I pride myself in great customer service and deliver high end items at a fraction of the cost. Details -new with tags 1000% authentic coach poppy crimson red patent leather convertable slim tote/handbag -handbag feautures a gorgeous thick well made shiney,glossey dark crimson red patent leather exterior. Now please note my pictures are not that great this bag is 10 times prettier and more virbant in person. Due to different light settings and variations in computer screens colors May vary slightly in person and from picture to picture. -front of handbag has a 9″ zippered pocket with long knotted crimson red patent leather zipper pull -polished gold hardware -contrast stitching -crimson red patent leather trim,straps and accents -handbag has three hangtags that hang from the strap a large tan leather coach embossed hangtag and a medium shimmery glittery silver leather coach embossed hangtag and a medium pink waxed leather coach embossed in silver hangtag -handbag has dual shoulder straps that have about a 9 1/2″ drop and straps are crimson red patent leather in the middle with gorgeous polished gold chainlink detailing down the sides. The hardware that the straps go through is polished gold embossed with coach est 1941 around it. -the shoulder straps can be converted into a crossbody strap. You just pull the front strap all the way up and you have a crossbody strap very unique concept please refer to the pictues I have up of this to get an idea of what I am talking about. When the bag is converted to a crossbody bag the strap has about a 18″ drop. -handbag measures about 13″ across the top & 15″ across the bottom w x 14″ t x 3″ d (on the sides) so pretty nice and roomy handbag also all measurements were taken at widest points and are approximate measurements I hand measured this bag and these are the measurements I came up with I will not accept returns for measurement issues so if you are uncertain if this bag will work for you please do some research on it. -handbag has a inner magnetic snap middle closure -inside of handbag feautures a dark pink sateen fabric lining that is also treated to be stain and water resistent -handbag has on back wall one zippered compartment with crimson red patent leather zipper pull and on top of this pocket is a crimson red patent leather coach creed and serial number patch. -front wall of handbag has two multifunction slip pockets for cell phone ect and one is slightly bigger than the other -full serial number is # h1282-21583 so this is a brand new just recently released by coach 2012 handbag and not many like it on ebay in this color all of which are priced way way higher and this is a made for and purchased from regular full retail price coach bag not a coach factory outlet store bag -handbag will come with retail tag attached and coach care card -handbag will also come with brown sateen dustbag I generally ship three days a week mondays,wednesdays and fridays and shipping costs include delivery confirmation. My rules & terms 1.all Wisconsin bidders must pay sales tax please wait for invoice before paying. This is per state rules 2.if you have less than 5 feedback you must contact me before bidding to many new ebayers are not paying so no contact from you means I reserve the right to retract your bid. I need to know your serious. 3.all items must be payed for within 24 hours of auction end if you need more time please contact me before auction ends. If payment is not made and I am not contacted I May relist or offer to another bidder. 4. New ebayers I prefer payment to be made immediatly after auction ends so I know you are serious if you can’t pay immediatly please again contact me before bidding if payment is not made immediatly and I am not contacted from now on I am offering the item to another bidder because to many times I wait on the new ebayers for 24 hours and then they don’t pay and the person they outbid has already found another bag by that time so no more waiting unless there is communication. 5.i do accept international bidders but I will only ship my expensive designer bags and wallets across the country via priority mail international because of ebay buyer and seller protection and it includes tracking unless buyer request express. On average a bag costs $25 to ship to canada priority mail and about $35 everywhere else maybe a little more depnding on the size of the bag but this is the average cost and wallets are shipped in a small flate rate which is $13 to canada and $15 everywhere else. 6. International bidders I do not accept echecks as they take up to two weeks to clear I can not afford to wait that long 7.all items must be returned within 48 hours of recieving them ebay only allows for 14 days or longer on return times but I will not wait that long to recieve my item back as you could be carrying it for two weeks and then descide to return it. Also I will only accept returns in the event the item you recieved is not as described and I work hard to make sure each item I sell is as described as I sell on ebay as a full time job so it is very hard for me to afford returns however I am only human and make mistakes from time to time so in the event you recieved an item not as described please contact me right away. I will not accept returns for buyers remorse,measurement issues,purchased item by mistake,color variations ect. Also buyer pays return shipping costs. Good luck and happy bidding also please feel free to check out my other auctions tons of designer items all started at $0.99 you descide the ending price! Nbsp; ships from janesville, Wisconsin currently selling for 41.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now