Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nwt Coach Daisy Signature F20026 Handbag Khaki Red New Collection

Pin It now!


Look at this a nwt coach ashley f20026 daisy signature handbag bright nickle / silver tone hardwarezip top closure2 multi purpose slip pocketsexterior and interior zippered pocketfully lined in silver sateenpatent leather straps and trimdouble handle/shoulder strap 7.5″” dropmeasurements: 17” (l), 14” (h), 3.5” (w) (approx)retails for $298.00 style no: 20026payment-please make payment via paypal as soon as the auction ends.shipping: all items are shipped within 2-5 days of payment being received and cleared via paypal. Items are also shipped with delivery confirmation. International shipping cost will be $32.99! About me-i only list authentic and quality items. Please bid with confidence. Also feel free to view my other items! All my items are as I described or as the pictures show. I guarantee the authenticity of all my items. Thank you so much for viewing my auction and happy bidding! Posted with ebay mobile ships from az currently selling for 31.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now