Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Brighton Emmalina Red Leather Shoulderbag Handbag No

Pin It now!


Welcome! Thanks for viewing my auction! * don’t you just love a red brighton handbag? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ this is brighton’s ~*emmalina*~ shoulder bag! * very hard to find! Such gorgeous details! ~~~~~~~~~~~ stitched embroidery accents a glazed distressed leather pretty scalloped front magnetic snap pockets single strap top zip closure silver detailed hardware pretty tassel zipper pull approximate measurements are listed above inside: one open compartment with a zip compartment on each wall one side has 2 slip pockets brighton creed intact key strap brighton signature silver heart is present retailed for over $300! Please read! Emmalina is in very good pre-owned condition signs of use: some oxidation on the silver rings & the silver heart fob a few small color loss dot’s on the leather see pic# 8 (its on the back/side) some faint ink marks on the inside flap of the front pocket see pic#5 when I purchased this handbag there were some rips/tears in the lining. They have all been repaired. Please review all the pictures and enlarge them so you can see everything I have pointed out to you. Thanks in advance! * comes from a smoke free home no sleeper bag or box * I am not affiliated or do I represent brighton. I am just an average person who loves their merchandise. I acquire my items from a variety of sources. I guarantee my items to be 100% authentic. The use of the brighton name and description are only used to describe the item in this auction. Brighton warranty does not apply to any purchases on ebay, which is considered a secondary market. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I promise to pack your purchase with tlc. I ship items the way I want to receive my items. I will never fold or stuff your handbag purchase into a paper envelope or box that is too small or will damage your item. What you see in the picture will be delivered to you in the same condition you purchased it in. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ please ask all questions prior to bidding final sale paypal only usa shipping only please pay within 48 hours! No exceptions thanks : ) on Mar-26-13 at 08:50:41 pdt, seller added the following information: just wanted to add a few more details on how this bag was made. I actually found it in one of my catalogs. . The leather is high gloss from italy and laser cut and embroidered into flirty eyelet pattern. The brighton designer made this bag with ruffly gathers, lacy pocket flaps and hand crafted two tier tassel to pull the zipper closed. Emmalina has 59,600 stitches of embroidery, which took 70 minutes per bag. It also was made in black. Retail on the bag when it was available was $320.00 plus taxes ships from palm beach fla currently selling for 49.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now