Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Jerome Dreyfuss Johan Red Leather Satchel Handbag Purse

Pin It now!


Jerome dreyfuss johan satchel luxuriously supple leather in a roomy top-handle carryall with a comfortable shoulder strap, perfectly sized for all your essentials. Double top handles, 2″ drop shoulder strap, 18″ drop flap stud closure two outside open pockets expandable side zippers one inside zip pocket one detachable mini flashlight cotton lining 9″w x 9½”h x 7½”d imported gently carried and looks great all of my items are 100% authentic international bidders: you are responsible for any duty that your government May impose on you. I purchase my items as store display/store returns. Some items May have a blackline on the inside label done by the department store to prevent returns. Some May not have a box or sleeper bag. Payment should be submitted within 4 days. Returns: items must be mailed back no later than 14 days from the delivery date and in same condition as sent, unworn. I have been selling on ebay for quite a few years. My customers love me and I am sure you will too. See my feedback. I strive to provide excellent customer service and always want to hear from you should you have a problem. Thanks for viewing my items and please add me to your favorites list. Lots of new merchandise added weekly. Ships from new castle, Delaware currently selling for 20.50…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now