Friday, March 15, 2013

Michael Kors Red Tote Handbag

Pin It now!


Michael kors red tote/handbag. I have no way of knowing if it is authentic or not. I bought it at a consignment shop with the tag still attached. That being said, I say ‘new’ for that reason and because I have not used it. By measuring it myself the dimensions I came up with are 18½ in w x 12 ¼ in h x 5 ¼ in D. Handlesare a total of about 28in in length each. It comes with a dust bag. Freeshipping! (only shipped within us andcanada, no international) itemships out within 3 days of payment. Please allow up to 10 days to arrive. Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of product, but only if product is damaged, so please be sure you want it if you bid. Buyer pays for shipping back. Happy bidding j ships from west palm beach, Florida currently selling for 50.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now