Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Auth Coach Ashley Cherry Red Khaki Dotted Op Art Satchelhandbag 20027

Pin It now!


New auth coach ashley cherry red & khaki dotted op art satchel/handbag 20027 first off please read everything before bidding and please only serious bidders who intend to pay please consider your bid before placing it as per ebay rules once you bid you enter into a legally binding contract to pay and I do report non paying bidders. Also payment is due within 24 hours of auction end unless prior arrangements were made no exceptions if you didn’t contact me before auction ends and you don’t pay in the 24 hours you risk losing your won item to another bidder. 1000% authentic guaranteed or your money back and keep it however since I know it is authentic and just purchased by me directly from coach this will not happen and any authenticator can and will verify this bag’s authenticity! Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with coach I just absolutly love their products and am an avid collector myself. Also all pictures (besides the last two which the last one is the same style bag just in different colors I used this photo to help give you an idea of size and the second to the last photo is a stock photo of the exact bag Look at this same color and all) are taken of the exact item Look at this and I take tons of pictures so you know exactly what you are getting you can bid with confidence her. I pride myself in great customer service and deliver high end items at a fraction of the cost. All items are always authentic guaranteed just check my feedback it speaks for itself. Condition: 100% brand new with retail tag attached in 100% brand new condition with absolutly no issues! Details -new with tags 100% auth coach ashley cherry red & khaki dotted op art signature sateen pleated convertable satchel/handbag -handbag feautures a goldish khaki sateen exterior background with beige & khaki dotted op art signature c’s that stand out and pop off the bag. The exterior is also treated to be stain and water resistent. Now please note due to different light settings and variations in computer screens colors May vary slightly in person and from picture to picture this bag is so much prettier and more vibrant in person and the trim is red not orange in some photos it kinda looks orange but it is not.-cherry red leather trim, accents,handles and strap -polished gold metal hardware-pleated front detailing -coach polished gold metal logo plague on front upper middle of handbag-cherry red leather coach embossed hangtag-double cherry red leather handles with about a 5″ drop so more for carrying the bag by the arm or hand -there is also one long detachable cherry red leather shoulder strap with about a 10″ drop and strap has dog leash clips on the sides to make is removable and a padded middle plus this strap can be woven underneath the handbag or tucked inside when not in use -handbag measures approximatly 14″ across the top & 12 1/2″ across the bottom w x 9 1/3″ h x 5″d (on the sides) very very nice and roomy. Please note I hand measured the bag and these are the measurements I came up with they are approximate and I will not accept returns for measurement issues this is the medium ashley satchel not the larger version if you are uncertain if this bag will work for you please do some research on it.-zip top closure with cherry red leather gold studded zipper pull-inside feautures a light goldish tan sateen fabric lining that is also treated to be stain and water resistent-back wall of handbag has a zippered compartment with red leather zipper pull and on top of that compartment is the coach red leather creed and serial number patch-front wall of handbag has two multifunction slip pockets for cell phone ect-full serial number is l1281-f20027 so this is a 2012 handbag just recently released by coach and it is top notch quality this is such a nicely made bag-handbag will come with retail tag attached and coach care card -please note if it is not mentioned then it is not included so no dustbag ect -handbag retails for $298+ tax wow I generally ship 3 days a week mondays,wednesdays and fridays and shipping costs include delivery confirmation! My rules & terms 1.all Wisconsin bidders must pay sales tax please wait for invoice before paying. This is per state rules2.if you have less than 5 feedback you must contact me before bidding to many new ebayers are not paying so no contact from you means I reserve the right to retract your bid. I need to know your serious.3.all items must be payed for within 24 hours of auction end if you need more time please contact me before auction ends. If payment is not made and I am not contacted I May relist or offer to another bidder.4. New ebayers I prefer payment to be made immediatly after auction ends so I know you are serious if you can’t pay immediatly please again contact me before bidding if payment is not made immediatly and I am not contacted from now on I am offering the item to another bidder because to many times I wait on the new ebayers for 24 hours and then they don’t pay and the person they outbid has already found another bag by that time so no more waiting unless there is communication.5.i do accept international bidders but I will only ship my expensive designer bags and wallets across the country via priority mail international because of ebay buyer and seller protection and it includes tracking unless buyer request express. On average a bag costs $25 to ship to canada priority mail and about $35 everywhere else maybe a little more depnding on the size of the bag but this is the average cost and wallets are shipped in a small flate rate which is $13 to canada and $15 everywhere else. 6. International bidders I do not accept echecks as they take up to two weeks to clear I can not afford to wait that long 7.returns are only accepted in the event the item you recieved is not as described and I work very hard to make sure every item I sell is as described so this will be a rare case however I am only human and do make mistakes from time to time so if you recieved an item not as described then please contact me within 48 hours of receiving it. I will not accept an item back that you have had for 14 days for all I know you were carrying it or using it that whole time. The only option ebay has for return time is 14 days all other options are even more days so that is why it states 14 days but I must be contacted within 48 hours of receiving the item. Also the item must be in the same condition it was recieved in for example if you recieved a bag new with tag attached it must be returned new with tag attached in all original wrapping ect. I will not accept returns for buyers remorse,changed mind,measurement issues as measurements are listed twice in each auction,color variations ect.. Please do not contact me stating you are returning an item without first making sure it is ok to return it as I have been getting that alot lately buyers telling me they are returning something instead of asking especially when that item is exactly as described. Buyer is to pay return shipping. Nbsp;







Ships from janesville, Wisconsin currently selling for 30.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now