Friday, March 1, 2013

Vintage Beautiful Red Leather Coach Handbag Purse

Pin It now!


I have up for auction a stunning vintage red coach leather handbag.. It is in beautiful condition for as old as it is… It has some slight wear on the edges and a slight scratch on the front top which can all be fixed by having it repolished. It is a bright red and is lovely. I’m selling the rest of my coaches due to finances but that’s how it goes. I’m listing it without reserve so good luck on them. I have listed 2 other beautiful coach bags that you might also want to take a look at way below value. Thanks so much for looking. Please, no international bidders, u.s.a. Bidders only ….. Thanks for looking., ships from alexander, Arkansas currently selling for 29.99…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now