Friday, April 5, 2013

100 Authentic Thomas Wylde Large Leather Red Handbag

Pin It now!


100% authentic thomas wylde large red handbag 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false I have excellent feedback, so please bid with confidence. Final sale. No returns. Authenticity guaranteed or your money back. Feel free to ask any questions. Shipping & payment: I only ship to confirmed paypal address payment is expected immediately within 3 days of auction end. Bidder’s with 0 feedback please contact prior to bidding. Also be sure to check out my other items for auction with a low starting bid and no reserve. I can combine shipping. I will ship international however, I am not responsible for any custom duties which you May be charged from your country. Please check your countries custom duties prior to making a purchase. Thanks for looking! Ships from Los Angeles, California currently selling for 100.99…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now