Saturday, April 20, 2013

Furla for Saks Fifth Avenue Mediterannea Red Pebbled Leather Handbag Purse Bag

Pin It now!


Furla exclusively for saks fifth avenue mediterannea handbag this structured design in pebbled leather with a versatile shoulder strap is a timeless wardrobe staple. Adjustable detachable shoulder strap, 11½”-13″ drop. Double top handles, 6″ drop. Top double zip closure. One outside back zip pocket. One inside zip pocket. Two inside open pockets. Leather lining. 11″w x 9½”h x 6″d. Imported. Store display, never carried, only handled in store all of my items are 100% authentic international bidders: you are responsible for any duty that your government May impose on you. I purchase my items as store display/store returns. Some items May have a blackline on the inside label done by the department store to prevent returns. My items do not have a box or sleeper bag. Payment should be submitted within 4 days. Returns: items must be mailed back within 14 days. The item must be unworn. I have been selling on ebay for quite a few years. My customers love me and I am sure you will too. See my feedback. I strive to provide excellent customer service and always want to hear from you should you have a problem. Thanks for viewing my items and please add me to your favorites list. Lots of new merchandise added weekly. Ships from new castle, Delaware currently selling for 43.55…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now