Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Michael Kors Neoprene Jet Set North South Tote Handbag Red Dark Pink Nwt

Pin It now!


Michael kors red dark pink neoprene shoulder purse nwtthis is new with tags.please refer to the pictures.100% authentic!the dimensions are listed above in the information box. Smoke free home* if you have any other questions please feel free to ask j thanks and good luck! Shipping is non-negotiable! I only ship priority mail, unless the item will not fit into a priority mail box. ~?shipping rules?~ I usually ship with in 24 hours. I ship out only on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So if your auction ends on Monday night then it will be shipped out immediately Wednesday morning. I do not ship on saturdays because my post office is closed on saturdays. If you win a bid Friday-Sunday, it will be shipped out first thing Monday. For example if you pay for the item the day of it will not be shipped that day but the next shipping day. If you pay for an item after 6:30 pm est the night before a shipment goes out it wont ship out until the next shipping day. Shipping is non-negotiable. I only ship priority mail, unless the item will not fit into a priority mail box. The reason for this is because I do not have regular boxes to ship the items in. The post office supplies free priority boxes and this is the reason. I use click –n- ship with the usps, and once I print out your shipping information, you will receive an email stating that your item is being shipped with a tracking number. Please note: there are rare occasions in which the usps website will not show your item as being shipped and will not track the item in transit. I ship the same day that the email is sent to you with the ship date on it. If you enter your tracking number and it shows that your item has not been received at the post office, that is simply because the post office has not updated their website, it has been shipped to you! Feel free to contact me, if this happens to you, but I just want you to rest assured, that your item has been shipped! ~?return policy ?~ you can bid with confidence that the item is exactly as described. I offer a “no questions asked” return policy on every item that I sell. I want you to be happy with what you have purchased! Buyer pays return shipping. I do not pay for initial shipping costs unless the item was wrongly described. There are no exceptions to this. I do not pay for people to try on items, shoes etc.. If the item had free shipping when you bought it then if you return it, the shipping costs will be taken out of the initial cost. When you return an item you will need to write down the item number and your ebay user id or else your refund will not be processed. I am sorry for this inconvenience but with high volume sales I can not go through every item I sell to find the specific return. All my women’s clothes, shoes, purses, accessories are described to the best of my ability. As a woman, we all know women’s clothes, shoes, accessories are made and sized differently. Recently I had someone file a complaint for “not describing the item correctly” when the shoe was labeled as a size 8 but according to her didn’t fit as a “true” size 8. For example some name brands of shoes are made bigger or smaller, the same goes for jeans and pants. So please research the item before bidding because I am only listing to the best of my ability. I can not control if the brand makes their clothes or shoes smaller or larger then what you are used to. I will answer any and all questions, measurements etc just please ask! Thanks and good luck! If you have any questions about this item or if you would like detailed pictures taken and emailed to you, ask and I will gladly help you in any way that I can. Thank you for looking and happy bidding / buying! Note to buyers: all of my items come from a smoke free home! I also combine shipping for multiple wins. Just message me that you won more than one item and I will give you a price. If you are the winning bidder, I don’t send an invoice so payment is expected within 3 days. At three days I will send a courtesy reminder message but at five days an unfilled item case will be filed. If you need more time to pay please just message me and I will gladly work out something with you. Communication is key. ~?international shipping rules?~ I do ship internationally. I only ship priority or express mail, no exceptions. When you win the bid you need to send a message through ebay requesting an invoice with your international shipping price. Because of my high volume sales, if I am not notified or asked for an invoice I will assume that payment has not been made for other reasons. Thank you so much for your cooperation. ~?payment options ?~ I prefer paypal but do accept other forms of payment, just get in contact with me so that I know how you plan on paying. Once I receive payment, your item will be shipped promptly. I normally ship within 24 hours, unless it is the weekend I always will leave feedback and would appreciate you doing the same for me. I don’t hold your feedback “hostage” waiting for you to leave feedback first, as soon as I receive payment I will leave feedback promptly for you. Communication is what makes ebay selling a success for the buyer and seller so if you have any questions, comments or problems, contact me and I assure you it will be answered, discussed, or resolved to your satisfaction! On Apr-09-13 at 01:06:33 pdt, seller added the following information: 864sunkist958 store ships from travelers rest, South Carolina currently selling for 89.99…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now