Sunday, December 9, 2012

Coach Gallery Embossed Patent Leather Tote Bag Crimson Red Purse Handbag $358

Pin It now!


Coachbrand new with tagsretails $358red patent leatherclassic timeless and perfect for the holidaysplease see all 12 detailed picturesyou should see this bag in person. My camera can’t capture the full beauty and color of this bag.very low affordable reserve pricefeel confident to bid as I have 100% feedback.i ship daily and I ship fasti will ship worldwideall usa buyers will have a tracking numberinternational buyers please contact me for shipping ratesplease ask me all questions before biddingall sales are finalpaypal only ships from New York, New York currently selling for 89.88…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now