Sunday, December 9, 2012

Vintage Vtg 50′s Cranberry Red Beaded Handbag Purse Made in Japan Wood Bead

Pin It now!


This handbag is stunning. I believe these beads to be wooden. Other listings say their bags are plastic beads but this bag is heavy and I am not positive but it really looks like wooden beads to me. The inside is lined, clean and tagged “made in japan”. Long shoulder strap and loop clasp in front. All of the beads are tightly woven. No loose threads and no broken or chipped beads. This is a cranberry red color – great for fall, winter, holidays, and special occassions! Please ask questions; I am not a collector. Return accepted with item returned in original condition. Price less original shipping cost will be refunded. Buyer pays return shipping. Thanks for looking! Ships from canton, Ohio currently selling for 20.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now