Monday, January 21, 2013

$29800 Michael Kors Fulton Lg Ew Tote Handbagpurse,”red”, Gorgeousnew Wtag

Pin It now!


Michael kors tote handbag/purse * gorgeous & stunning looking..mk tote handbag in red genuine leather body…accented with silverstone big mk logo on the front & back…it is perfect to carry all your essentials in style…perfect on any occasions or even for everyday use..* style #: 38s1xftt3lcolor: redstyle name: fulton msrp: $298.00 * measurements *10″ h x 13″ (across top)/15″ (across bottom) l x 5″ w * features *~top snap closure,~genuine leather body,~front & back same features with big mk goldstone logo,~dual leather handle,~silverstone hardware,~spacious interior with michael kors signature interior lining,~interior zip wall pocket with mk name leather embossed,~interior middle zip pocket,~multifunctional wall pockets & cellphone pocket, ~flat bottom with 4 feet hardware for protection (mk name engraved on it). 8.5″ handle drop ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ guaranteed authentic ! Payment:i only accept paypal payment is due 3 days after auction ended(if payment not received after 3 days, item will reported as “unpaid”, unless notify me you need more time) for serious bidder only. Please don’t bid if you don’t intend to pay!(ebay will take action against buyers who do not pay for items they have won) shipping and handlingi will ship the item as soon as payment received. If you have questions, please e-mail me. I will gladly combine shipping. Combine shipping policybuyers will pay the highest shipping & handling cost and will receive 50% discount of the shipping/handling listed for every additional items won. Items must be won in 7 days of auction and paid in one invoice. If you need more time, please email me. For international buyers, please email me for shipping & handling quote before bidding. Insuranceif you want your item insured, please e-mail me.signature confirmation upon request for $2.10 charge.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ about me I love shopping for the latest trends, that’s why all my items that I am listing were chosen with such care and detail. I purchased all my items in a major department store so I guarantee the authenticity. My items are stored in a clean, smoke and pet free home environment. ~~thank you for your business and happy buying…~~ ships from new england currently selling for 20.50…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now