Monday, January 21, 2013

Brand New Rebecca Minkoff Mab Mini Morning After Bag Red Purse Handbag Nwt

Pin It now!


Manufacturer: rebecca minkoff item model number: mab mini product dimensions: 6 inches x 12.5 inches x 8 inches; 2 pounds shipping weight: 4 pounds asin: b004ewge0k this is a brand new rebecca minkoff morning after bag (mab) mini! Brick red, with light gold hardware. It was direct from a rebecca minkoff sale and I never used it. It’s still shrinkwrapped! See close photo to check out the color of the handles. I included additional photos so you can get a better idea. The color isn’t bright – its a true brick red. Classy and especially in this winter! If you’d like me to undo the shrinkwrap a bit, let me know and I will add additional photos. Paypal only and us shipping only! Thanks! Posted with ebay mobile ships from Los Angeles, California currently selling for 86.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now