Sunday, March 24, 2013

Authentic Rare Coach Poppy Sequin Spotlight Red Handbag

Pin It now!


This is an incredible rare and retired handbag. It has never been used and was given to me as a gift. The winner will receive a perfectly pristine bag, dust bag, receipt and gift receipt. All sequins and crystals are account for as seen in pictures. Everything about this bag is perfect. This bag was shown on the tv show “gossip girl” as well, which makes it super-hot and in demand! Congratulations you just found some great deals! I am reluctantly selling a portion of my designer handbag collection to subsidize the cost of a new sewing machine. What you need to know about me and my handbag collection is that I am overly protective of them, and I treated them all as one of a kind. They were kept in a smoke free home with dust bags not exposed to light. They are all 100%authentic, and include the dust bag. I have never purchased any handbag unless it was from the actual designer store. All of the handbags were used briefly. I have a large collection and there was heavy rotation in effect. This means that these handbags were only used a week at a time at the most and some of them only used for one instance. When in public my handbags are never put on the floor. All of my handbags are in like new condition. I don’t have children, and treated all my handbags with the utmost respect. Rest assured you are getting a very high quality product. All of the handbags I am selling are retired, and some are even rare and much sought after. You will not find a chance like this again. Please email me any questions or request additional photos if needed. Be sure to browse. Be sure to browse all of the handbags I have up, and know that they will be shipped with delivery confirmation and insurance. Thanks for looking! Ships from prosper, Texas currently selling for 720.01…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now