Monday, March 25, 2013

Cartier Happy Birthday Design Red Leather Clutch Purse Handbag Bag

Pin It now!


Please see my other listed items from an estate. Lovely elegant cartier clutch purse from the sought after happy birthday collection. It is in used condition. Interior is in lovely shape. Exterior is in good shape, there is a slight impression on the side that I tried to capture in the photos, see second last pic. Please note that these items are from an estate and I will endeavor to give you all the information I possibly can on the items I have listed or will be listing. No zero feedback bids as they will be removed. Pls ask all questions prior to bidding, as all sales are final. Ships from united states currently selling for 100.00…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Addition from CrushFootwear.com .. My Favorite Red Handbag On the Market Right Now